Friday, March 31, 2017

Well.. little sad...

Guys I'm little disappointed because I found my translation somewhere else other than this blog...
If you see the right side of the blog (web version) you guys can read

 "PLEASE DON'T POST THIS ANYWHERE ELSE!
Let's keep this promise please?? I'll work harder... (Pinkie promise?) All the people who are reading my translations are promising me this!"

Someone just asked me if I posted it on wattpad, but I didn't.... I didn't even know about wattpad. I know I don't own this novel, but Kaima and I worked really hard to translate it, and someone else is taking the credit... I briefly read the wattpad version and it was pretty much the same... I wouldn't say this if that person just translated by him/herself with the novel, but taking our translation like that is not nice...

I feel so down right now... Some people might think "It's not big deal!" But you know... I really like the community in this blog and always enjoy replying to you guys... I feel little betrayed... I guess it's my fault for trusting internet so much haha

If I'm wrong about this, I apologize... If that person actually translated by him/herself, I'll erase this post right away!

If you are reading this, please put it down.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment